I don't normally do these (I feel like I just echoed a million others), but an old friend (
) tagged me, so I gotta.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post eleven facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose eleven people to tag and post their icons on your journal. (I probably won't!
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.(" " "
6. NO tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading." (YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
1. I have a long neck that I used to be (I still am, but I used to too [Mitch Hedberg jokes! Woo!]) self-conscious of. That's the reason why I have a collared fleece zipped up all the way in nearly every doodle of myself. I'm told
long necks are attractive...
2. I'm super
texture sensitive, so I can't wear a lot of fashions, and I'm terrified
of washing new clothes, because if they shrink, I can't physically stand them. They just feel wrong
, and I tear them off like they're on fire, covered in spiders, or covered in flaming (not gay) spiders.
3. I have a small splotch of heterochromia in one eye.
4. I'm a teetotaler. I don't imbibe, or procure alcoholic beverages for other people. I also don't smoke anything.
5. My favorite color is green, but for many years, I refused to wear it. It echoes my eyes, and they're the physical feature I've gotten the most compliments on, so I used to wear green sparingly so that it was much more striking when I did. I reserved the color for first days of class, dates, and any occasion where I wanted to impress someone.
6. I'm an extroverted introvert. I'm my happiest when I'm entertaining people, and I'm an incredibly open person. A number of people have never seen me quiet, but in reality, I take several days to recharge after all of these encounters.
7. I've never eaten pie, and I continue not to for the sheer entertainment that is the look on people's faces when they hear this fact.
8. I have a super good memory for everything but names. I remember events down to the year, seasons, and even minutes. I can tell the same story the same way years after the fact. I got near, if not perfect scores on any test that required memorization and regurgitation. I imagine this makes me seem really creepy to people when I bring up something you'd think only a stalker would know.
9. I have the softest hands of any guy you've probably ever met. Because of my texture sensitivity, I avoid doing a lot of rough activities with my hands, so they haven't been weathered. In art class, I had to hold and blend charcoal with a paper towel because it'd send shivers down my spine to feel the stick or rub it on the paper. My soft hands have weirded out a few girls before.
10. A lot of time, the cadence of my speech, my vocabulary, and my syntax sound very British or old fashioned. I have absolutely no idea how I developed this, as none of my family speaks this way.
11. My math skills post-high school have atrophied so much that I'm very embarrassed whenever I have to resort to a calculator for simple arithmetic.Questions and Answers
1. If you could have anything for a pet, what would you choose?
A. Anything? I want that little micro giraffe from the DirecTV commercials. Dik diks don't cut it.
2. What's your biggest fear/phobia?
A. This is tough. Probably that I'll never have another girlfriend or ever be truly in love. Really beats down on me.
3. Who is your favorite movie, game, show, or comic character? Why?
A. So hard to choooooose. I'm going to say Simon from Gurren Lagann, because of his ridiculous determination against all odds.
4. What's the weirdest/craziest/most random thing you've ever done?
A. I've got nothing :\
5. What's your zodiac? (Chinese, Western, or both?)
A. Chinese: Snake, Western: Cancer
6. Are you allergic to anything?
A. I think I'm just allergic to pollen, but I think I have a sensitive stomach to certain foods.
7. What's the most recent dream that you remember?
A. Last night. The only thing I really remember was that someone told me that undershirts (Like things from Hanes, etc.) "expire."
8. What kind of music do you like?
A. All over the place. If it sounds good, I'll listen to it, but I rarely pay attention to lyrics, so it can be pop, rock, rap, techno--you name it. Most of my stuff is in Japanese though.
9. Describe yourself in one word.
A. I think we've all gathered by now that I'm not a man of few words. Maybe idealistic?
10. If you could become a character in any movie, game, etc. universe, where would you go, and who/what sort of character would you be, what would you do?
A. Probably the Tengen Toppa, or any other super-robo universe where my strength and abilities are directly correlated to my strength of will. I love hot-blooded characters who win everything because of their tenacity and drive. That, and I love giving hot-blooded speeches to people when they're down. I may not always have the most faith in myself, but I really do believe in my friends.
And that's it! I'm not going to tag or make new questions, but feel free to lift this if you want.
Some good friends: